1. There can be no respect without self-respect.
There can be no self-respect without respecting others.
2. Respect honors the uniqueness of each person.
Allow each other the right to make his or her own decisions.
3. Nourish, encourage, cooperate:
These are the ways to respect.
4. Honesty, kindness, respect:
These are the paths to the sacred.
5. When you value the important things, you respect yourself.
By respecting others you find value in yourself.
6. Resentment hinders self-respect.
Therefore, self-respect requires quieting the fires of resentment.
7. Here is the source of self-respect:
Hold yourself to your highest self.
8. Self-respect begins with accepting responsibility for yourself.
Responsibility includes acting responsibly in the larger world.
9. Self-respect and respect for others go hand-in-hand.
Respect others and they will respect you.
10. Respect is the foundation of a good society.
From respect flows consideration.
11. From considerations flows justice.
Justice is the basis of a good society.