A professional and dedicated psychologist working with children, adolescents, families and adults, with over fourteen years experience. Wendy is a client centred therapist who is trained in CBT, ACT, Mindfulness, IPT, play therapy, child parent relationship therapy, schema therapy, self compassion, Gottmans couples and more. She received Honours in psychology at Deakin University.
Wendy has extensive experience working in schools, private practice and community based organisations. Wendy offers counselling sessions, couples counselling and assessments to children and adults. Assessments include autism, Vineland, educational and cognitive.
Wendy believes in fostering a real connection to help facilitate change and growth.
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash, Electronic Funds Transfer, Mastercard, Visa
Medicare registered provider. On a mhcp clients may receive $86.15 back. Private clients may get a rebate depending on their insurance cover.
Email me or call (03) 8594 4003 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 16 Years
- Membership: Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency / General Registration
- Training: Deakin University / 2005
- Membership: Australian Association of Psychologists / Member
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Dialectical Behaviour (DBT)
- Emotionally Focused
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Gottman Method
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Parent-Child Interaction (PCIT)
- Play Therapy
- Schema Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)