Are you feeling stressed-out, overwhelmed, or depressed, lonely or anxious? I'm here to help you. Or, maybe you're pregnant, or a busy mum juggling it all & experiencing overwhelm, anxiety, panic attacks, anger, sleep deprivation, guilt or sadness. You want to feel calmer, happier and more motivated and connected to your loved ones, but you don't know HOW to achieve this. I support women via Live Video sessions online using Zoom or by phone for women Australia-wide.
I'm a mother of two, a registered counsellor & a psychotherapist specialising in supporting women with their relationships, career, motherhood & parenting. I help women understand what's going on behind the confusion of emotions such as anxiety, anger, sadness, mood swings, or loneliness they're experiencing. I help women live calmer & happier lives.
I understand the challenges of relationships and work-life, the demands of parenting, & the mental load of being a modern-day mother. We can arrange your complimentary 20-minute phone or online live video chat. You can then decide if I'm the right person to support you. I have over 17 years of experience working with adults in various human services roles.
- Cost per Session: $147 - $185
Pay By: Bank transfer, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Doctors Health Fund
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 7 Years
- Membership: Australian Counselling Association / Level 1 Member
- Training: Bachelor Social Science (Psychology) / 1999
- Degree: Charles Sturt University / Master of Social Science (AS) / 2008
- Degree: Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors / Diploma of Counselling / 2014
- Anger Management
- Career Guidance
- Coping Skills
- Emotional Disturbance
- Family Conflict
- Life Coaching
- Peer Relationships
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Substance Use
- Women's Issues
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Positive Psychology
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)