I work with individuals and the various challenges we encounter, with respect to the changing nature of family, intimate and personal relationships, parenting, careers and personal growth. I have a specific interest in how we use stories to define ourselves and how these stories can at times become problematic. I work with your story as a tool to foster self-awareness and as a catalyst for change and the creation of a new, more preferred personal narrative.
I utilise training in Narrative Therapy principles, child development, relationship and family therapy, to assist you to navigate your personal narrative and to find and replace the themes and patterns that no longer serve you.
My lived experience, or 'stories', of being a daughter, sister, student, employee, mother, wife and friend have helped shape my approach to counselling. I look forward to hearing about your unique experience and perspective.
- Session Fee: $100 per session
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash
- Membership: Australian Counselling Association / Level 1 Member
- Training: Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors
I have also completed Advanced Study Majors in Child Development & Effective Parenting, plus Family Therapy.
- Degree: University of Notre Dame / Communications
- Relationship Issues
- Family Conflict
- Life Transitions
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Self Esteem
- Women's Issues
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Structural Family Therapy
The Write Therapy