I am a clinical psychologist with a special interest in working with adults experiencing difficulties with anxiety, perfectionism, self-esteem, assertiveness, PTSD, perinatal mental health, interpersonal and relationship difficulties. I am passionate about delivering best practice care to my clients and provide evidence-based treatments for a range of difficulties. I enjoy working with clients in developing skills and strategies to begin to change problematic patterns.
I offer a warm and collaborative approach to therapy ensuring that clients are able to explore their issues in a safe and non-judgmental environment.
I aim to provide a safe environment to support clients in exploring their issues. I draw on a range of therapeutic approaches depending on clients needs. Please feel free to get in touch with me in order to make an appointment.
Pay By: Bank transfer, Electronic Funds Transfer, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- CBHS Health
- Medibank Private
- Medicare Rebates
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Membership: Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency / Clinical Psychologist
Sarah has completed six years of clinical training at university and holds a Master degree in Clinical Psychology from Curtin University.
- Membership: Australian Psychological Society / Member
- Membership: Australian Clinical Psychology Association / Full Member
- Trauma and PTSD
- Self Esteem
- Borderline Personality (BPD)
- Coping Skills
- Marital and Premarital
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour (DBT)
- Emotionally Focused
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Schema Therapy
- Trauma Focused