Hi, my name is Dr Sarah Davenport and I am the Director and Principal Clinical Psychologist at Headstrong Psychology, a private clinical psychology practice in Malvern East, Melbourne. My team and I are passionate about helping people to develop the tools and techniques they need to improve their well-being and create lives of meaning, purpose, and joy. Our clients want to overcome their challenges, feel confident and content, build strong, close relationships and enjoy a sense of satisfaction in their lives.
Our team aims to ensure clients feel understood and accepted by taking an approach of genuine respect, empathy, and collaboration. We help clients with mood, anxiety, relationship and parenting issues, life transitions, and trauma. We employ treatments that are scientifically validated to ensure their efficacy, such as CBT, ACT, CPT, and Gottman Therapy.
To see if we might be a good fit for you, please get in touch with me to discuss your concerns and our service.
Pay By: Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- ACA Health
- AHM Health
- Australian Unity
- CBHS Health
- CUA Health
- Defence Health
- Health Partners
- Medibank Private
- Medicare Rebates
- Police Health
- Teachers Health
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 15 Years
- Membership: Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency / Clinical Psychologist
- Training: BA (Hons) - University of WA, PhD (Clinical Psychology) - The Australian National University / 2006
- Membership: Australian Clinical Psychology Association / Full Member
- Membership: Australian Psychological Society / Member
- Mood Disorders
- Trauma and PTSD
- Bipolar Disorder
- Life Transitions
- Relationship Issues
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Clinical Supervision and Qualified Supervisors
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Mentalization-Based Therapy (MBT)