Samantha is a Registered Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia. Samantha is a warm and approachable Psychologist who will collaboratively work with you to understand and work through the difficulties you are facing. She has experience supporting clients across a wide array of settings including; Private practice, occupational rehabilitation, paediatric outpatient clinic, secondary schools, community settings and not-for-profit organisations. She works with children, adolescents and adults.
Samantha is a mother of two girls and is passionate about supporting caregivers to build secure relationships with their children through the use of the Circle of Security (COS) framework. She enjoys working collaboratively with parents to improve their relationship with their children.
She applies her knowledge of attachment theory and interpersonal neurobiology to provide practical parenting support. Her creative practice is tailored to suit the individual needs of the client. She draws from current research and utilises evidence-based interventions.
- Session Fee: $175 per session
Pay By: American Express, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- AHM Health
- Australian Unity
- CBHS Health
- CUA Health
- Defence Health
- Health Partners
- Medibank Private
- Medicare Rebates
- Police Health
- Teachers Health
All clients can be provided with a receipt post consultation where they are able to claim back from their private health insurer if covered.
Email me or call (07) 4843 4918 with questions.
- Membership: Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency / General Registration
- School Issues
- Family Conflict
- Life Transitions
- Occupational Rehabilitation and Workplace Bullying
- Parent and Children Relationships
- Peer Relationships
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Circle of Security Parenting (COS-P, DVD)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Feedback Informed and Solution Based Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)