Prue assists adults to improve their mental health with a focus on anxiety, depression, panic, life changes and health issues.
You will experience a professional, caring and collaborative approach. Evidence-based therapies are tailored to your needs.
Prue's training included six years of university study, including a clinical psychology masters degree, plus additional training, experience and supervision to become an endorsed clinical psychologist. Please feel welcome to get in touch or visit Prue's website by clicking the website button on this page.
Call or Email Prue Lewis - Clinical Psychologist for a free 15 minute consultation now - (03) 8594 4040
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Medicare Rebates
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 20 Years
- Membership: Psychology Board of Australia / Endorsed Registration
- Training: Masters of Clinical Psychology
- Membership: APS College of Clinical Psychologists / Fellow
- Membership: Australian Psychological Society / Member
- Panic, Worry
- Chronic Illness
- Coping Skills
- Life Transitions
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Women's Issues
- Workplace stress
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
Prue Lewis - Clinical Psychologist