My way of working with people is a gentle and supportive approach that is informed by theories of attachment, trauma, self psychology and intersubjectivity. I work with you to create new experiences that allow a freedom from ways of being that are not working for you. This approach is also applied to assisting parents with challenges in the family dynamic. I also work directly with trauma and on improving performance using a therapy called Comprehensive Resource Model.
If this sounds like an approach that aligns with your needs, book in for a complimentary 30 minute "Meet and Greet" session.
- Cost per Session: $130
Pay By: American Express, Bank transfer, Cash, Electronic Funds Transfer, Mastercard, Visa
- Years in Practice: 11 Years
- Membership: Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia / Clinical Member
- Training: Australian College of Contemporary Somatic Psychotherapy / 2011
- Membership: International Association for Relational Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy / Standard Member
- Membership: Int Association of Psychoanalytic Self Psychology / Standard Member / 2013
Types of Therapy
- Trauma Focused