I have a special interest in working with people experiencing Depression, Anxiety and Stress. You may feel like you are just surviving rather than thriving. I can help you understand where things are getting stuck for you, why those patterns might keep happening, and strategies to help you get more out of life.
My focus is on creating a strong therapeutic relationship. I like to provide counselling in the way I would like to receive it; warmth, understanding and working together to achieve long term meaningful change.
Maybe you have specific goals and issues you would like to address. Maybe you have been thinking about counselling for a while but you're not sure where to get started. Or maybe you just have a general feeling that your life could be better. Whatever the reason, I am here to help you. So is it going to be "one day" or "day one"?
- Session Fee: $200 per session
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash, Electronic Funds Transfer, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Medicare Rebates
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 16 Years
- Membership: Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency / Counselling Psychologist
- Training: Counselling Psychology / 2007
- Degree: University of Ballarat / Bachelor of Arts (Hons) (Psych) / 2000
- Degree: University of Melbourne / Bachelor of Arts / 1999
- Chronic Illness
- Coping Skills
- Life Coaching
- Life Transitions
- Marital and Premarital
- Peer Relationships
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Women's Issues
- Mood Disorders
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)