Psychologist, PsyBA General
Bi-lingual psychologist with experience working with children, adults with a number of presentations including depression, anxiety, stress, relationship conflicts, workplace issues, self-esteem, and adjustment disorder.
I haves a keen interest in client-centred approach, drawing on an eclectic framework of therapeutic interventions, with the aim of building upon the client’s strengths.
My approach is friendly, open and non-judgemental, allowing me to easily build strong rapport with my clients and make them feel comfortable and safe. I am available for consultations on Saturdays only at Harris Park - Priority Medical Centre.
- Years in Practice: 6 Years
- Membership: Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency - General Registration
- Training: BA Psychology - 2012
- Coping Skills
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- School Issues
- Self Esteem
- Women's Issues
- Mood Disorders
I also speak: Dari and Farsi
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)