I provide support for children, young people, adults, couples, and families for issues including: anxiety, depression, relationship challenges, eating disorders, ASD, school refusal, Substance use, grief and loss and carer support. I will work with you to identify challenges and strengths, to consider options and implement strategies suited to your needs.
My approach is integrative, drawing from CBT, ACT, DBT, narrative therapy and solution focussed therapy. The approach is tailored to meet your unique needs. I employ a strength-based approach that is client centred to support individuals and families. I have extensive mental health experience and carer lived experience.
I provide affordable services that are based in evidence. Please contact me to discuss your needs or to arrange an appointment. I can also assist you to navigate alternate services if required.
- Cost per Session: $140 - $160
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Electronic Funds Transfer, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Medicare Bulk Billing
- Medicare Rebates
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Membership: Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency / General Registration
- Training: Master of professional Psychology
- Membership: Australian Psychological Society / Associate Member
- Degree: Murdoch University / Bachelor of psychology / 1999
- Mood Disorders
- Borderline Personality (BPD)
- Carer support
- Eating Disorders
- Life Transitions
- Relationship Issues
- School Issues
- Substance Use
- Suicidal Ideation
- Trauma and PTSD
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing