Megan's work as an Occupational Therapist focuses on tailored, evidence-based therapeutic services for those children, teens and young adults with an activity or participation-related issue(s) (e.g. handwriting, play skills, organisation, planning, time management, self care) and mental health concern(s) (e.g. anxiety, lowered mood, stress, autism spectrum disorder and low self confidence). Megan is empathetic, non-judgmental, and thoughtful in her interactions with others.
- Cost per Session: $140 - $200
Accepted Insurance Plans
I offer rebatable sessions to clients with private health, some NDIS funding and Medicare.
Email me or call (03) 8400 0017 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 14 Years
- Membership: AHPRA / OCC0001722256
- Training: PhD; Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (Hons) and Behavioural Science
Awarded PhD in Occupational Therapy and obtained bachelor double degree in Occupational Therapy (Hons) & Behavioural Science.
- Coping Skills
- Play, self care and school related skills
- Developmental Disorders
- Handwriting and motor skills.
- Mood Disorders
- Children (6 to 10)