Psychologist, MA, PsyBA Endorsed
Maree Thomas is not currently accepting new clients.
I provide a confidential space in which to process, reflect, and find new ways to think about what you bring to therapy. My approach is influenced by depth psychology, in other words, the unknown aspects of the self (also known as our unconscious) is not left out of the equation. While I have extensive experience and theoretical knowledge, I believe that this must be in the background, while in the foreground is the therapeutic relationship and listening as attentively as possible. Sometimes it is not clear what is going on. Not knowing can be a good place to start from.
I completed my training as a clinical psychologist in 1998 and then worked in various public settings, learning from this experience first, before opening my psychology practice in 2006. I subsequently spent many years developing my skills toward a depth psychology approach.
Further Information: Very close to public transport and easy parking. Sessions are of 50 minutes duration and my current rate is $160/session. Patients will usually attend at least weekly. I consult Tuesday to Friday (no after hours).
- Years in Practice: 21 Years
- Membership: Psychology Board of Australia - Endorsed Registration
- Training: Clinical Psychology - 1998
- Membership: Australian Clinical Psychology Association - Full Member
- Membership: Australian Psychological Society - Member
- Relationship Issues
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Clinical Supervision and Qualified Supervisors -