Lauren McKeogh is a clinical psychology registrar with experience delivering a range of assessment and therapeutic services. Lauren works with people of all ages with a diverse range of concerns including anxiety, depression, stress, grief and loss, substance use, trauma, abuse, and children with behavioural and emotion regulation concerns, and social skills deficits.
Lauren uses a range of therapeutic models depending on the needs of the client including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT), Mindfulness, and Motivational Interviewing.
Lauren's treatment is guided by a gentle, empathetic, and collaborative approach. This approach helps clients achieve their goals and gain an understanding of themselves and their lived experiences.
- Membership: Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency / General Registration
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Dialectical Behaviour (DBT)
- Motivational Interviewing