Lauren Barrett currently has a waitlist for new clients.
I am a registered psychologist with extensive experience in the Workers Compensation and CTP insurance schemes. I am experienced working with individuals with significant injury, psychological distress and diagnoses. I have a keen interest in working with individuals experiencing life transitions and commencing on an initial mental health journey. Using a collaborative treatment approach I work with my clients to identify their needs, set goals and reach individualised treatment outcomes in order to improve quality of life and reduce distressing symptoms.
If you are struggling with a life change, injury or a mental health condition, please reach out to discuss your needs and how I may be able to assist you to reach your goals and reduce symptoms via a collaborative, person-centred treatment approach.
I offer affordable services in order to assist individuals within rural and remote communities to access treatment. My services are face to face in Holbrook and Walla Walla NSW or via telehealth. Please contact me to discuss your needs and arrange an initial appointment.
- Cost per Session: $160 - $240
Pay By: Bank transfer, Electronic Funds Transfer, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Compulsory Third Party (CTP)
- Medicare Rebates
- Transport Accident Commission
- Workers Compensation
Payments can be made via direct deposit, or credit card (processing fees apply).
Email me or call (02) 5016 1101 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 9 Years
- Membership: Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency / General Registration
- Training: Master of Business Psychology 2019 & Graduate Diploma in Professional Psychology 2014
Board approved supervisor, registered with SIRA to provide services under workers compensation and CTP insurance schemes.
- Diploma: University of Wollongong / Postgraduate Diploma in Psychology / 2013
- Degree: University of Wollongong / Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) / 2011
- Adjustment to Injury
- Anger Management
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality (BPD)
- Career Guidance
- Chronic Illness
- Chronic Pain
- Coping Skills
- Dual Diagnosis
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbance
- Life Transitions
- Men's Issues
- Peer Relationships
- Self Esteem
- Testing and Evaluation
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
- Work Related Difficulties
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Clinical Supervision and Qualified Supervisors
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour (DBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- Trauma Focused