Hi there! I am an outreach Art Therapist and Counsellor who services the eastern and northern suburbs. It’s my goal to help you achieve yours in a friendly and safe environment.
My experience is mostly with children, but I also have experience with many different ages and presentations. I primarily work with ASD, ADHD, and emotional well-being in children and adolescents. Whether it is Art Therapy, a casual walk and talk, or more traditional verbal therapy, the sessions are individualised to each client.
Art Therapy is a great evidence-based and trauma informed practice that allows you to explore your own well-being at your own pace. If you are interested in Art Therapy or Counselling, please don’t hesitate to reach out and contact myself directly, or visit the Clarable website. Private and NDIS participants accepted.
- Cost per Session: $85 - $193
- Years in Practice: 3 Years
- Membership: Australian, New Zealand and Asian Creative Arts Therapies Association / Professional Member
- Training: / 2019
- Degree: RMIT University / Bachelor of Fine Art / 2016
- Degree: Monash University / Graduate Diploma of Psychology
- Emotional Identification and Regulation
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Education and Learning Disabilities
- Intellectual Disability
- Peer Relationships
- School Issues
- Self Esteem
- Trauma and PTSD
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Emotionally Focused
- Expressive Arts
- Trauma Focused