There are so many reasons that may prompt us to come to therapy - anxiety, depression, trauma, grief and loss, adjusting to change, or feeling overwhelmed or stuck with challenging experiences. I believe that therapy is a collaborative process and provides an opportunity to share your story, draw on your strengths, and find ways to overcome challenges. As a clinical psychologist, I use therapeutic approaches supported by high-quality evidence and work hard to tailor therapy to suit individual needs.
I have a warm and compassionate approach and have worked in diverse settings, with experience in the assessment and management of a wide range of psychological difficulties. I currently see children, older adolescents and adults. I also have a special interest in the perinatal period and early parenting and often work with parents in this stage.
It can be a daunting process to decide to start therapy and takes courage to seek support. You're welcome to contact me for a brief chat to find out more about my approach or see if I might be a good fit for you.
- Years in Practice: 7 Years
- Membership: Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency / Clinical Psychologist
- Training: BA (Psychology) / BA (Hons) / Master of Clinical Psychology / PhD / 2016
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Behavioural Issues
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Oppositional Defiance (ODD)
- School Issues
- Self Esteem
- Trauma and PTSD
- Mood Disorders
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Parent-Child Interaction (PCIT)
- Schema Therapy
- Trauma Focused