I take a collaborative approach to therapy, in which we work together on a project to address the core concerns. I am trained as a clinical psychologist in several evidence-based therapies, including Cognitive Therapy (CBT), trauma therapy, and Acceptance-Commitment Therapy.
I have a special interested in existential issues that arise therapy. Common themes including a feeling of being stuck in one's circumstances and relational patterns, feelings of loneliness or isolation, disconnection from work and vitality, or uncertainty about how to discover a sense of meaning and personal growth through a difficult life experience.
My aim is to make the most of each session, helping you to overcome adversities and create lasting positive change.
- Cost per Session: $210 - $225
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Membership: Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency / Clinical Psychologist
- Relationship Issues
- Life Transitions
- Men's Issues
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Trauma and PTSD
- Mood Disorders
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy
- Trauma Focused