Vesna Djilas is a general adult psychologist and psychotherapist with over 10 years of experience in mental health. Having completed her specialist training in public mental health, Vesna has a special interest in mood and anxiety disorders, grief and loss, as well as adjustment issues.
She utilises several modalities personalised for the care of each individual. These may include psychotherapies such as: CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy), Mindfulness based therapies, short & long term psychodynamic psychotherapy and interpersonal therapy.
Vesna holds a Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology.
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Australian Unity
- Medibank Private
- Medicare Rebates
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Membership: Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency / General Registration
- Membership: Australian Clinical Psychology Association
- Membership: Australian Psychological Society / College of Clinical Psychology
- Life Transitions
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
Focus Psychology Practice