Emma Campbell currently has a waitlist for new clients.
Emma is an experienced Clinical Psychologist and accredited EMDR practitioner who has been working in the field for 13 years. Emma adopts a warm, caring and non-judgemental approach when working with her clients to help them to feel comfortable and safe when discussing their personal issues. Emma strives to assist her clients to reach their full potential and goals, using a range of therapeutic techniques in her sessions. Emma works with clients aged 18 years and above.
Emma has a special interest in the treatment of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder/trauma, anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, and people experiencing high levels of stress. Emma has been trained in a range of modalities, including Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR), Schema Therapy and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
Emma has been working in private practice since 2012 and has been working in Northcote since September 2018 after establishing Northside Psychology with clinical psychologist Ben Jackson.
- Years in Practice: 13 Years
- Membership: Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency / Endorsed Registration
- Training: Clinical Psychology / 2009
- Degree: Deakin University / Master of (Clinical) Psych / 2009
- Membership: Australian Psychological Society / Member
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
- Mood Disorders
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Schema Therapy