I am a Registered Psychologist with the Australian Health Practioner Agency (AHPRA). My therapeutic practice draws on a range of evidence-based approaches including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Interpersonal Therapy, Solution Focused and EMDR.
My areas of interest include: Anxiety and obsessive-compulsive disorders, Depression, Children, adolescent and families, Parenting Support, Grief and Loss, Life transitions, Stress management, Self-esteem.
I understand that reaching out for support can be daunting and I hope that I can make that experience simple. I look forward to hearing from you via phone/ email to discuss a potential appointment. Organising a brief chat prior to booking an appointment will help ensure I am the right therapist for you, this is the first step.
- Session Fee: $220 per session
Pay By: Mastercard, Visa
- Membership: Australian Psychological Society / Member
- Training: Post Graduate Diploma in Psychology (Advanced) / 2018
- Degree: UNE / Graduate Diploma in Psychology Advanced / 2018
- Degree: Melbourne University / Masters in Teaching Secondary / 2015
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Art Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)