With over a decade of experience working with people whose world has become severely impacted by problems arising from their use of drugs and alcohol, I have developed a deep appreciation of the struggles they face in attempting to bring about a sense of order in their lives and their relationships.
I have found that by showing compassion, curiosity and understanding to my clients’ situation they, in turn, can learn to approach themselves the same way and begin to move away from self-criticism and towards healing and restoration.
For me, it is an immense professional and personal privilege to accompany my clients on their journey of self-discovery and recovery. Contact me to arrange a free 15 minute consultation where we can explore ways that I can help you.
- Cost per Session: $132 - $165
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: American Express, Bank transfer, Electronic Funds Transfer, Mastercard, Visa
- Years in Practice: 11 Years
- Membership: Australian Counselling Association / Level 1 Member
- Training: / 1998
Over a decade of experience working with people whose world has become severely impacted by problems arising from their use of substances.
- Diploma: Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors / Dilpoma of Counselling
- Substance Use
- Alcohol Use
- Chronic Impulsivity
- Drug Abuse
- Dual Diagnosis
- Life Coaching
- Life Transitions
- Opioid Addiction
- Peer Relationships
- Mood Disorders
- Thinking Disorders
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Dialectical Behaviour (DBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Mindfulness-Based Relapse Prevention (MBRP)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Trauma Focused