Can you relate to either of these statements? “I’m so over hurtful relationships. I’m starting to think I’ll be single forever” "We can’t keep fighting like this. If something doesn’t change we’re headed for a breakup” If you can relate to the pain of struggling in a relationship, you’re not alone. If you’re an individual in relationship pain, I can help you overcome your past relationship hurts, understand your blocks to intimacy, and help you create a successful long-term relationship. If you’re a couple, I can help you resolve long-standing issues and rebuild the loving, intimate and harmonious relationship you once had.
Since 2003 I have specialised in working with relationship issues. My passion is helping couples discover how to create loving and long-lasting relationships. I provide sex therapy for individual and couple sexual issues and I’m experienced in working with same-sex couples. My extensive experience in couples therapy sets me apart from most other therapists.
Don’t continue to struggle alone in pain. Counselling with an experienced therapist could be one of the best investments you ever make in your future. If you’re not sure if counselling is right for you, I offer a free, 15-minute telephone or Zoom inquiry call where we can discuss your issues and how I might be able to help. Contact me today to find out more.
- Cost per Session: $185 - $350
Pay By: American Express, Bank transfer, Mastercard, Visa
I am unable to offer health fund or Medicare rebates.
Email me or call (02) 8188 3842 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 19 Years
- Membership: Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia / Clinical Member
- Training: Graduate Diploma of Counselling & Psychotherapy (JNI) / 2002
I'm a Gestalt Therapist trained in Gottman Couple Therapy and PACT (Psychobiological Approach to Couple Therapy) Level I & II.
- Degree: Gestalt Practitioners Training Sydney / Advanced Diploma Gestalt Therapy / 2007
- Certificate: The PACT Institute / Level I & II Practitioner / 2017
- Relationship Issues
- Sex Therapy
- Internet Addiction
- Marital and Premarital
- Men's Issues
- Bisexual Allied
- Gay Allied
- Lesbian Allied
- Non-Binary Allied
- Open Relationships Non-Monogamy
- Queer Allied
- Sex-Positive, Kink Allied
- Transgender Allied
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Experiential Therapy
- Family / Marital
- Gottman Method
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Positive Psychology
- Psychobiological Approach Couple Therapy