Carmen Debono is not currently accepting new clients.
I am a registered counsellor with the Australian Counselling Association, practising in Western Syndey and I also provide online counselling in the comfort of your home or office anywhere in Australia. Consultations are usually 55 minutes in duration.
I provide counselling for the following: Relationships, Loss & Grief, Self- Esteem, Anxiety, Depression, Goal Setting, Stress & Pre-marriage.
I am passionate about seeing people reach their goals and coming alongside them during the highs and lows of life. For more information or to book in a session, please contact me.
- Years in Practice: 2 Years
- Membership: Australian Counselling Association - Level 1 Member
- Training: Graduate Diploma Counselling & Integrated Psychotherapy - 2018
- Cost per Session: $70
Pay By: American Express, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Doctors’ Health Fund - Top Hospital & Top Extra Co
- Medibank Private - Bonus Package
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Degree / Diploma: Australian Institute of Family Counselling - Graduate Diploma - 2018
- Coping Skills
- Life Transitions
- Relationship Issues
- Family Conflict
- Life Coaching
- Marital and Premarital
- Peer Relationships
- Self Esteem
- Weight Loss
- Women's Issues
I also speak: Maltese
Types of Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Christian Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Family Systems
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)