Carl is an experienced clinical psychologist also trained in the area of human bioscience. Carl uses a holistic approach to comprehensively understand and address the many factors which can undermine mental health, and has particular interest in the mind-body connection and treatment of related disorders. Carl’s experience is broad and informed by work across the lifespan, including specialized work in the area of war and refugee trauma.
Carl uses both traditional and contemporary psychotherapies, as well as psychophysiological approaches, to empower clients with knowledge and skills to improve their mental health and wellbeing. The clinical space itself is also important, and as such, the rooms at West Melbourne have been designed to create a sense of welcome, warmth and privacy.
Booking your first appointment is a simple process involving a brief initial phone discussion and completion of a secure online intake form. Carl is available for consultation on Tuesdays and Fridays between the hours of 10.00am and 7.00pm.
Pay By: Cash, Electronic Funds Transfer, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Medicare Rebates
With a referral from a GP, your out of pocket cost is only $75.45.
Email me or call (03) 7003 2968 with questions.
- Membership: Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency / Clinical Psychologist
- Training: BSc(Psych), BSc(Psych)(Hons), Mpsych(Clinical)
- Membership: Australian Clinical Psychology Association / Full Member
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chronic Relapse
- Coping Skills
- Developmental Disorders
- Life Transitions
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Relationship Issues
- Substance Use
- Trauma and PTSD
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour (DBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Schema Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)