I am a warm and empathetic psychologist dedicated to support and improve client’s wellbeing. I advocate for a client-therapist relationship which is an essential tool in the therapeutic process. My focus is on building up client’s strengths and skills to become a better version of themselves.
I combine evidence-based approaches into my practice, having special interest in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT), and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Mindfulness.
It will be a pleasure to work together with you through this self-awareness journey and to discover all the potencial you have to make positive changes in your life.
- Cost per Session: $230+
Pay By: Bank transfer
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Medicare Rebates
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 16 Years
- Membership: Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency / General Registration
- Training: / 2004
- Membership: Australian Counselling Association (ACA) / Registered Counsellor level 4 / 2016
- Life Transitions
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Coping Skills
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
I also speak: Portuguese
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour (DBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy