Brett is registered as a general psychologist with AHPRA and is a member of the Australian Psychology Society holding a Master of Professional Psychology. He draws on an extensive career working with migrants, youth and people with different abilities and neurodiversity.
Brett is trained in clinical assessment. He is able to see adults and young people with a range of challenges and conditions.
Brett supports people of all ages to build their coping resources, improve confidence and find solutions to their individual challenges. He is passionate about supporting neurodivergent, LGBTIQ+ and culturally diverse people to find their voice and develop their personal resources to live full and meaningful lives.
- Membership: Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency / General Registration
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour (DBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- Schema Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)