Amy Robins is not currently accepting new clients.
As a Psychologist, I believe that building strong positive therapeutic relationships with clients is essential in helping individuals overcome challenges and reach personal and professional goals in order to thrive. I understand that making the decision to seek Psychological support can be challenging for many, I therefore endeavour to make clients feel validated, heard, understood and hopeful.
I hold positions in public health and private sectors, working with both adults and adolescents with Eating Disorders. I have experience working with individuals from a variety of backgrounds and complex presentations. I draw upon a range of therapeutic approaches including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Acceptance Commitment Therapy, and Schema Therapy.
- Cost per Session: $230
Pay By: Bank transfer, Electronic Funds Transfer, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Medicare Rebates
- Private Health Insurance
If you choose to obtain a Mental Health Treatment Plan, you can receive a minimum Medicare rebate of $129.55 per consultation.
Email me or call (03) 9994 1765 with questions.
- Membership: Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency / Clinical Psychologist
- Training: Clinical Psychology
- Membership: Australian Psychological Society / Member
- Membership: Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency / Clinical Psychology Registrar
- Eating Disorders
- Coping Skills
- Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Family Conflict
- Life Transitions
- Marital and Premarital
- Peer Relationships
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Women's Issues
- Workplace related issues
- Mood Disorders
- Elders (65+)
- Body Positivity
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (Enhanced)
- Emotionally Focused
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Positive Psychology
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)