I have expertise in working with trauma/complex trauma, anxiety and depressive disorders, personality disorders, and stress. I also have expertise in working with first responders, and with health and medical professionals who have experienced burnout and occupational trauma, including vicarious trauma. I use a range of evidence-based therapies, and prioritise the creation of a safe, nurturing and trauma-informed space in therapy.
I see therapy as an attachment-focused relationship, and a commitment made together to hold space for you so you can safely explore the difficulties which bring you to treatment. I am trained in a range of therapies, including EMDR, CPT (for PTSD), schema therapy, ACT, CBT, and DBT. I provide PTSD-specific treatment, as well as trauma-informed care.
My therapeutic practice is built on the principles of warmth, respect, collaboration, and evidence-based practice. I only use therapies which have been tested and shown to work, and carefully match the difficulties you have with the interventions I offer. I am trained in a range of therapy styles, and bring attunement and respect to the therapy room.
- Session Fee: $230 per session
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Bank transfer, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Medicare Rebates
I accept clients under the Medicare Better Access scheme, or those paying privately.
Email me or call (03) 7003 2832 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 8 Years
- Membership: Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency / General Registration
- Training: Doctor of Psychology (Clinical and Forensic) / 2019
I am a doctoral trained clinical and forensic psychologist. I am also a board approved supervisor and registrar program principal supervisor
- License No. and State: AHPRA / Clinical and Forensic Psychologist / 2022
- Trauma and PTSD
- Domestic Violence
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Substance Use
- Women's Issues
- Working with other health professionals
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Thinking Disorders
- Body Positivity
- Open Relationships Non-Monogamy
- Racial Justice Allied
- Sex-Positive, Kink Allied
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour (DBT)
- Forensic Psychology
- Schema Therapy
- Trauma Focused
Dr Ahona Guha