The COVID crisis throws into relief what happens when grief has—quite literally—nowhere to go. The evidence suggests that most people summon strengths that surpass their own expectations.
Verified by Psychology Today
Why I don't lie on social media.
1. I don't like to lie.
2. I don't want to make anyone jealous.
3. I believe truth is a very important value.
4. I get nothing out of lying.
5. I am a kindness matters person.
6. Lies can come back to you in ways you cannot imagine
7. I finally take much pride in being a very honest person, whether anyone else cares or not.
8. My husband did not marry a liar.
Please feel free to share this. No one benefits from liars.
Get the help you need from a therapist near you–a FREE service from Psychology Today.