- Find a Therapist
- Topic Streams
- Get Help
RelationshipsLow Sexual Desire
Recently Diagnosed?Diagnosis Dictionary
- Psych Basics
- How Sibling Rivalry Makes Us Who We Are
Siblings are born to compete for parental attention, and the strategies they use wind up encoded in personality.
- Simple Tips for Happier Families
You can cheer up the house by breaking bread, finding fun, and following a few proven plotlines.
- Can Grown-up Siblings Learn to Get Along?
With effort, brothers and sisters of any age can shed old patterns and forge new bonds.
- Apologia to My Second Child
What kids stand to gain from sibling rivalry.
- Adult Sibling Rivalry
Sibling rivalry often lingers through adulthood.
- The You in Me
Cells of a sibling may persist in our bodies for decades, yet little is known about the role such genetic interlopers play.
- Siblings' Psychic Connections
Siblings' rapport can transcend rational thought.
- 31 Quotes on Siblings
Brothers and sisters...for life.
- Mom Always Liked You Best – Re-Analyzing Sibling Rivalry
What impact does a sibling really have on our lives?
- Who Keeps Siblings Together When They Become Adults?
Single people provide the glue that keeps siblings together
- Is the Family Dinner a Winner?
Summer barbeques & dinners together make important memories.
- That Elusive Birth Order Effect and What it Means for You
Can birth order really shape your personality?
- The Dark Side of Siblings
The dirty family secret parents dismiss.
- What Difference Do Siblings Make?
Are siblings really "Good for Nothing"?
1How to Think Like a Wise Personby Adam Grant, Ph.D.
2An Extrovert's Lament, An Introvert's Responseby Sophia Dembling
3The History of Kissingby Neel Burton, M.D.
410 Keys to Happier Living Based on Self-Acceptanceby Christopher Bergland
5The Evolution of the Wingmanby Theresa DiDonato, Ph.D.
1Dietary Sugar and Mental Illness: A Surprising Linkby Stephen Ilardi, Ph.D.
2A Powerful Two-Step Process to Get Rid of Unwanted Angerby Leon F. Seltzer, Ph.D.
3Five Ways to Boost Your Natural Happy Chemicalsby Loretta Graziano Breuning, Ph.D.
4Unlocking Erotic Intelligence: Advice from Esther Perelby Mark Matousek
521 First Date Ideasby Alice Boyes, Ph.D.