- Find a Therapist
- Topic Streams
- Get Help
RelationshipsLow Sexual Desire
Recently Diagnosed?Diagnosis Dictionary
- Psych Basics
The Dark Side of Personality
- Hello, I'm a Psychopath
Finding psychopathy in unexpected places.
- Should Kids Learn About Evil?
Protecting children from evil acts.
- Narcissists: "Enough About Me: Let's Talk About Myself"
Arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes are a narcissistic trait
- Joran, Casey and Psychopathic Narcissism: A Forensic Commentary
What do Casey Anthony and Joran van der Sloot have in common?
- Masks of Sanity: Detecting Disguised Personality Disorders (Part Two)
Masks of Sanity: Detecting Disguised Personality Disorders (Part Two)
- Masks of Sanity (Part Four): What is a Psychopath?
The term "psychopath" is being overused by expert commentators.
- Did Casey Kill Caylee? How Forensic Psychology Can Help Humanize Evil Deeds
Will forensic psychology play any part in Casey Anthony's murder trial?
- The World's -- and My -- Love Affair with Lisbeth Salander
Lisbeth Salander -- a misfit -- may be the most beloved figure in the world
- Cracking the Killing Code
New tools for solving the ultimate crime mystery
- The Devil Made Me Do It
Procrastinate, and you’ve made a devil’s pact with yourself.
- Essential Secrets of Psychotherapy: What is the "Shadow"?
Understanding the "dark side" of our psyche.
- Fifty Shades of Sexual Innocence
What's up with the virgin locked in the castle?
- The Example of John Edwards' Ego
John Edwards reminds us of the self-destructive potential of the ego.
- The hidden doublespeak of willpower and self-control
Who do we control the self for?
- Could You Empathize with a Sex Offender?
Novelist Russell Banks peeks under society's forlorn bridges.
- He Was So Nice. Could He Be a Killer?
Did the in-the-news fake Rockefeller know who he really was?
- Why Borderlines and Narcissists Seem to Want Power and Control
What is healthy and what's not in a relationship.
- The Arizona shootings, Hannibal Lecter, and Arkham Asylum
The Arizona shootings should focus us on mental illness policy
- We Are Natural Born Followers
Would you betray your mother to please an evil dictator?
- Torture for Fun and Profit?
Professional torturer (almost) turns into hero in original novel.
- The Bully: Is Your (Ex) Spouse Dangerous?
A bully's metamorphosis can be dangerous to you and your family
- The Malignant Divorce
Some divorces are like cancers, so how do we deal?
119 Ways to Peeve Your Loverby Dr. Jeremy E. Sherman
2Mastering the Delicate Art of Responding to Complimentsby Susan Krauss Whitbourne, Ph.D.
3What's the Best Way to Communicate With Your Partner?by Joseph Nowinski, Ph.D.
4What Sitting Does to Your Psycheby Linda Wasmer Andrews
5When Relationships Are Based on Manipulationby Margalis Fjelstad, Ph.D., LMFT
1What A Female Mid-Life Crisis Looks Likeby Marcia Reynolds, Psy.D.
25 Ways to Turn Happiness Into An Advantageby Shawn Achor
3Body Snatchers: Organ Harvesting For Profitby Dale Archer, M.D.
4When Relationships Are Based on Manipulationby Margalis Fjelstad, Ph.D., LMFT
519 Ways to Peeve Your Loverby Dr. Jeremy E. Sherman