- Find a Therapist
- Topic Streams
- Get Help
RelationshipsLow Sexual Desire
Recently Diagnosed?Diagnosis Dictionary
- Psych Basics
Hotter Nights (and Days)
- Learning to Lust
Low sexual desire is very fixable for many women—but not by a pill.
- Why Women Know Best in Bed
All men have to do is listen to what women say about sex.
- A More Passionate Marriage
The road to long-term lust starts with a surprise: intimacy requires soul-searching, not romancing.
- When He Loses Desire
Dealing with erectile dysfunction.
- Normal Couples Have Desire Issues
Nothing may be wrong with your sex life.
- Circumcision and Sex
Does circumcision affect men's sexual satisfaction?
- Exercise for Good Sex
Jumping on exercise, for better sex
- Tips for Surviving Monogamy
Time and togetherness can wear down erotic energy in long-term relationships.
- Joy With Your Underwear Down
Good sex doesn't just happen.
- Meet the Clitoris
Take-to-bed advice from scientific research.
- When You're a Poor Communicator - How to Stop the Damage and Improve Relationships
Are You a Poor Communicator? Stop the Damage and Improve Relationships
- Fifty Shades of Porn
Which Porn Is Good/Bad For Your Relationship
- 4 Ways To Keep Your Relationship Alive
A few scientifically-based tips that may help your relationship thrive.
- Irresistible and Funny Quotes About Love to Brighten Your Day
Irresistible and Funny Quotes About Love to Brighten Your Day
- Five Keys to Enhancing Your Emotional Intelligence
Ninety Percent of High Performers Possess High EQ
- How Women Fantasize About Sex
Do women have better fantasy lives? Or is that just me?
- Do You Mate Like a Cavewoman?
A cartoon on how to use paleontology to dump a guy.
- The Secret to Maintaining Sexual Desire
Your goals for your relationship may help you maintain your sexual desire.
- Mental Illness & Hypersexuality
Is bipolar disorder always a prelude for sex or just a bad mix for a first date?
- Why Do Marriage Therapists Undertreat Sexual Problems?
A therapist's personal confessions plus answers from therapy research.
- Stay-At-Om Sex: Bigger is better, but not where you think
Stay-At-Om Sex: Bigger is better, but not where you think
- Baby Come and Light My Fire...
For women, exercise is to sex what sparks are to fire.
- 6 Ways to Re-Ignite Your Relationship
Need to reignite that spark? Here's how.
- 7 Keys to a Healthy and Happy Relationship
7 ways your relationship can reach its potential
- Does Your Partner Complain About Your Sex Life?
The danger of ignoring sexual complaints from your partner.
- Friends With Benefits
Are hookups the key to good sex?
- What If She Were Always in the Mood?
She doesn't want you right now—and it's not necessarily a bad thing.
- An Inconvenient Truth: Sexual Monogamy Kills Male Libido
Human beings are evolved for sex lives full of novelty.
1Know When to Walk Awayby Susan K. Perry, Ph.D.
2How to Diagnose an Unhealthy Relationshipby Kevin D. Arnold, Ph.D., ABPP
3How to Be an Environmentalist in the Bedroomby Guy Winch, Ph.D.
410 Ways to Get Closer to Your Partnerby Suzanne Degges-White, Ph.D.
5The Secret to Revealing Your Secretsby Susan Krauss Whitbourne, Ph.D.
110 Ways Our Lives Are out of Whackby Glenn Geher, Ph.D.
2Know When to Walk Awayby Susan K. Perry, Ph.D.
3How to Diagnose an Unhealthy Relationshipby Kevin D. Arnold, Ph.D., ABPP
4The Secret to Revealing Your Secretsby Susan Krauss Whitbourne, Ph.D.
510 Ways to Get Closer to Your Partnerby Suzanne Degges-White, Ph.D.