- Find a Therapist
- Topic Streams
- Get Help
RelationshipsLow Sexual Desire
Recently Diagnosed?Diagnosis Dictionary
- Psych Basics
The Demise of Bin Laden and the Future of Terrorism
- Revenge: Nothing to Celebrate
Relief is one thing—and appropriate
- The Meaning of Bin Laden's Death
What the assassination of Bin Laden really does for us
- Post-mortem on a Violent Life and Death
A psychological post-mortem of Osama bin Laden
- Talking OBL - Tough Topics and our Families
World events: How much is too much information for kids?
- I Heard the News Today, Oh Boy
Understanding the Bin Laden news reports using social networking
- A Positive Psychology Perspective on the 9/11 Families & Bin Laden's Death
Bin Laden's Death Changes the Trauma Narrative of 9/11
- A Final Message from Osama bin Laden
Is there a bit of him, in all of us?
- The Problem of Evil (Part 1): Osama bin Laden and Passion Chimpanzee
Are only people capable of evil?
- Why Do We Lie in Wars? - You Tell Me
Portraying death and killing as heroic requires artifice
- Bin Laden’s Death: What would Gandhi and Dr. King Say?
Bin Laden’s death does not mark a “good day for America.”
- The 9/11 Generation Speaks
Why American youth celebrated
- Did Social Media Cause Osama bin Laden’s and al Qaeda Popularity Plunge?
Institutions or groups of politicians aren't controlling what we hear.
- The Bin Laden Story Isn't True
The bin Laden assassination narrative was created to make us feel good
- The dark side of vengeance
Revenge is sweet, but should it be?
- Closure: Will this Effect the Way We Feel?
Why bin Laden's death still matters so much 10 years later.
- September 11: Eliciting Terror or Anger?
An act of terror may bring feelings of anxiety and fear, yet the reaction was primarily anger
- What Bin Laden's Death Means for Our Kids
The Really Bad Guy is no more.
- A Moral Thought on Bin Laden's Exit
Monsters get slain: love and justice win the day
- Closure That Isn't
Our rage now has no face
1The Real Reason Children (and Adults) Hate their Stepmothersby Wednesday Martin, Ph.D.
2Commitment and Members of the Opposite Sexby Barton Goldsmith, Ph.D.
3Intelligence, Creativity and Maniaby Dr. Eric R. Maisel, Ph.D.
4Breathless: When Everything Is Just a Blurby Dr. Julie J. Exline, Ph.D.
5Making Terrible Mistakes at Work.by Fredric Neuman, M.D.