Hopefully I'll come down from my cloud in time to study for the next SAT (Nov. 5)
The math... what is wrong with me?
- 1. I love it still, despite my score. Love. Well, maybe love/hate. But more love.
- 2. I've learned a ton of math, regardless of my SAT score. No Question. Ask anyone who knows me.
- 3. I'm not giving up (never never never)
- 4. I'm feeling like it might be time to try Dr. Chung again.
- 5. All of you math show offs from comments in this post, I refuse to let you bring me down. I'm having fun. I'm working hard. I'm smart, for goodness sakes.*
*I have a former boyfriend who used to always say to me, "I'm not lazy!" Like I was calling him lazy or something; except that I wasn't. In fact, I wasn't even thinking it (because he wasn't lazy). But after the fiftieth time he told me he wasn't lazy, I asked him if someone had called him lazy when he was a little boy, because I was not calling him lazy.