Now that the media circus for our book has died down a bit, I'll try to get back to the blogging and use this wonderful platform Psychology Today is giving me. In the meantime, if you're on Facebook or Twitter, you can join the daily conversation about all things sexual and prehistoric there:
Now, without further ado, here are the top ten posts from 2010, as judged by page views:
- Why do Breasts Mesmerize?
- Why do Women Have Orgasms?
- The Prehistory of Prop. 8
- Sexual Repression: The Malady that Considers Itself the Remedy
- Frequently Asked Questions About Sex at Dawn (pt. III)
- Sex Against War
- Women in Bed: What's All the Noise About? (pt. II)
- Megan McArdle Really Hates Sex at Dawn
- Removing the Temptation to Cheat
- How The Pill Could Ruin Your Life
In book news, we're thrilled and honored to report that Sex at Dawn won the 2010 Consumer Book Award from the Society for Sex Therapy and Research (SSTAR).