These are the top 5 books I recommend on Childhood (Pediatric) Bipolar Disorder. If you have any that you would like to recommend, feel free to leave a comment on this post.
1. Pavuluri, M. (2008). What works for bipolar kids: Help and hope for parents. New York: Guilford Press.
2. Greenberg, R. (2007). Bipolar kids: Helping your child find calm in the mood storm. Cambridge MA: DaCapo.
3. Miklowitz, D.J. & Cicchetti, D. (Eds.). (2010). Understanding bipolar disorder: A developmental psychopathology perspective. New York: The Guilford Press.
4. Papolos, D., & Papolos, J. (2007). The Bipolar child: The definitive and reassuring guide to childhood's most misunderstood disorder. (3rd ed.) New York: Three Rivers Press.
5. Fristad, M.A., & Arnold, J.S. (2003). Raising a moody child: How to cope with depression and bipolar disorder. New York: The Guilford Press.