"The Blame Game" will be published on March 15th, 2011.
1. The Nature of Credit and Blame- how human evolution has influenced the dynamics of credit-taking and blame-casting
2. The Nurture of Credit and Blame- how early life experience, culture, gender, and socialization influence how people assign, and react to, credit and blame
3. Typecasting Blame- How personality and personality types can help explain why some individuals are particularly challenging to work with and for
4. Situational Awareness- The importance of situations in how credit and blame synamics play out; how "states' can be more important than "traits"
5. Cultures of Blame- How organizations develop cultures of credit and blame, for better or for worse; How organizations can change their cultures from finger-pointing to problem solving