- Find a Therapist
- Topic Streams
- Get Help
RelationshipsLow Sexual Desire
Recently Diagnosed?Diagnosis Dictionary
- Psych Basics
Dealing with Mid-Life Crisis
Everything seems to happen at mid-life: There's the empty nest, menopause, affairs, and growing unhappy with a job. It's no wonder you bought that red convertible. Interestingly, mid-life is more of an issue in some cultures than others. Western societies hold on to youth more tightly than others.
Recent Posts on Mid-Life Crisis
Find a nearby professional for face-to-face help
Mid-Life Crisis Tests
- By Tamara McClintock Greenberg, Psy.D., M.S.
- By Meika Loe
- By Vivian Diller, Ph.D.
- By Susan Krauss Whitbourne, Ph.D.
- By Mario Garrett, Ph.D.
- By Wendy Lustbader, M.S.W.
- By Jamie Huysman, Psy.D., L.C.S.W., C.A.P.
- By Jasmin Tahmaseb-McConatha, Ph.D.