- Find a Therapist
- Topic Streams
- Get Help
RelationshipsLow Sexual Desire
Recently Diagnosed?Diagnosis Dictionary
- Psych Basics
In Their Own Words
Eating disorders tear families apart, and impact every aspect of sufferers' lives: cognitive faculties wither due to nutritional deficits, mood is erratic or severely depressed and relationships are strained to the breaking point.
Case studies of anorexia and bulimia can be heartbreaking. More often, they are highly instructive. Here are three women's stories.
Recent Posts on Eating Disorders
Find a nearby specialist for face-to-face help.
Eating Disorders Tests
Eating Disorders Blogs
- By Dr. Marcia Herrin and Nancy Matsumoto
- By Cynthia M. Bulik, Ph.D.
- By Joy Jacobs, J.D., Ph.D.
- By Maria Baratta, Ph.D., LCSW
- By Lauren Grunebaum, L.C.S.W.
- By Tom Wooldridge, PsyD.
- By Judy Scheel, Ph.D., L.C.S.W.
- By Sheila Himmel