- Find a Therapist
- Topic Streams
- Get Help
RelationshipsLow Sexual Desire
Recently Diagnosed?Diagnosis Dictionary
- Psych Basics
All About Caregiving
In a 2004 national survey, the AARP found that 44.4 million Americans are providing unpaid care to an adult, and the estimated annual value is $257 billion. To do so is a beautiful act of love and devotion, but also a great drain on one's physical and psychological resources.
Recent Posts on Caregiving
Find a nearby professional for face-to-face help
- By Tamara McClintock Greenberg, Psy.D., M.S.
- By Meika Loe
- By Vivian Diller, Ph.D.
- By Susan Krauss Whitbourne, Ph.D.
- By Mario Garrett, Ph.D.
- By Wendy Lustbader, M.S.W.
- By Jamie Huysman, Psy.D., L.C.S.W., C.A.P.
- By Jasmin Tahmaseb-McConatha, Ph.D.