- Find a Therapist
- Topic Streams
- Get Help
RelationshipsLow Sexual Desire
Recently Diagnosed?Diagnosis Dictionary
- Psych Basics
By 2030, the number of Americans age 65 and over is projected to be about 71.5 million, of which nearly 10 million will be 85 or older. The good news is that many seniors report better health, greater wealth, and higher levels of education than older people in the past. Research on how to stay active and sharp and how to grow wiser is proliferating—it's up to us to act on the information now.
Recent Posts on Aging
Find a nearby professional for face-to-face help
- By Tamara McClintock Greenberg, Psy.D., M.S.
- By Vivian Diller, Ph.D.
- By Susan Krauss Whitbourne, Ph.D.
- By Mario Garrett, Ph.D.
- By Wendy Lustbader, M.S.W.
- By Jamie Huysman, Psy.D., L.C.S.W., C.A.P.
- By Jasmin Tahmaseb-McConatha, Ph.D.
- By Kathryn Betts Adams, Ph.D., M.S.W.